Blood Red Shoes - Full live in Berlin
- other script writers: So, Steven, last episode of Sherlock, what-
- Moffat: throw him off a building.
- other script writers: uh, okay, so, Rory and Amy-
- Moffat: OFF A BUILDING THEY GO
- other script writers: right...okay...but what about Clara in-
- Moffat: THROW HER FROM A CLOUD
- other script writers: but-
- Moffat: I OWE
- other script writers: Steven, seriou-
- Moffat: THEM A FALL
"do you realize
all the falls and flights
all the sleepless nights
all the smiles and sighs
they brought you here
they only brought you home"
"Truth is nothing. What you believe to be true is everything."
Waiting for Forever (2010)
Bane wants to know if anyone has seen a girl with hair like this…
How I imagine myself when I first start driving.
"Are you? You’re happy with 50 percent? You’re on top and you don’t have enough. You’re happy because you’re successful for now, but what is happiness? It’s a moment before you need more happiness. I won’t settle for 50 percent of anything. I want 100 percent."
"Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know."
Ernest Hemingway (via girlwithoutwings)
"But you know what? Life is filled with bad experiences. Not only do we survive them, but in our remembrance of events, we often minimize the bad and amplify the good."
Memory is more important than actuality - Don Norman
"I try to maintain a healthy dose of daydreaming, to remain sane."
Florence Welch (via filigrees)
(Source: , via trashysnacks)